grand total: From $75 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Type Apartment
** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Stay comfortable and cozy during your Durham trip to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental duplex apartment the sleeps up to 4 guests! Brimming with all of the amenities of home, this abode is great for families or business professionals with its incredible location just minutes from downtown's metropolitan luxuries and both Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Couch
Welcome to your Durham home-away-from-home! Original hardwood floors beckon you inside this quaint apartment featuring essential amenities such as wireless internet connection and in-unit laundry machines, which make your stay more than comfortable.
Unwind in the vibrant living area furnished with plush couches, a flat-screen TV equipped with Netflix, and live greenery, adding a touch of outdoors to the pristine interior.
Follow the hallway to the well-equipped kitchen where you’ll find everything you need to whip up delicious homemade meals including a Keurig Coffee Maker! Complimentary coffee, sugar, and oatmeal are even supplied during your stay. Savor your culinary cuisine indoors around the 4-person dining table or feast al fresco at the 4-person outdoor table when the weather permits.
End the day with an after-dinner nightcap on the furnished front porch. Afterward, enjoy a cleansing shower in the colorful full bathroom stocked with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels. Thoroughly tired from a day exploring Durham, crawl into the deluxe queen-sized bed for a sound night's sleep!
Nestled in a peaceful residential neighborhood, this property provides guests with a convenient location close to all that Durham has to offer!
Visiting parents, families, and professors will appreciate the home's location just 10 minutes from Duke campus and only 20 minutes from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill campus!
Additionally, you'll find plenty of entertainment nearby! Check out the Eno River State Park, located 20 minutes north, for an active day of hiking, canoeing, or fishing in the great outdoors. Closer to the property, catch an evening Bulls game at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Just 7 minutes west, downtown Durham offers attractions such as The Carolina Theatre, Durham Convention Center, and Museum of Durham History. Plus, there are numerous restaurants like Rue Cler and breweries including Clouds Brewery. Even savor a scoop of homemade ice cream at the Parlour!
For a day trip, visit the state's capital city, Raleigh, just a quick 30-minute drive away from the property. Here, enjoy live music at Midtown park or treat yourself to fine cuisine at establishments in the Warehouse district.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with a Keurig Coffee Maker, flat-screen TV equipped with Netflix, furnished outdoor patio, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, keyless entry, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, complimentary coffee, sugar, and oatmeal along with 2 driveway parking spots and much more
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability for the other unit in the duplex, Evolve listing 376196
- Peaceful and convenient Durham location- Enjoy easy and quick access to the campuses of Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill, both located within 20 minutes of the home! Plus, downtown's attractions, shops, and restaurants are only 7 minutes west of the property.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Farmers Market
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Flat-Screen TV
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishware and Flatware
- Keyless Entry
- Free Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Patio Furniture
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Bathtub or Shower On First
- Long Term Renters
- Suitable for Children
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review