grand total: From $75 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Type Apartment
Fall in love with the culture of Tucson with a stay at this lavish 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment for 4. Located at Mountain Adobe Village Apartments, known as 'the most uniquely authentic southwestern style apartments in Tucson,' this 960-square-foot home boasts high-end amenities, a private patio, and access to a community pool. You'll be able to golf, hike, tour the University of Arizona, and enjoy world-renowned Mexican food within minutes of the property.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
As you enter your temporary abode, designed by one of Tuscon's best decorators, you're sure to be impressed by the exposed beam vaulted ceilings, elegant decor, and spacious layout that make the apartment feel inviting and homey.
When you need a break from the southwestern sun, retreat into the living room and rest your tired legs on the plush couch. With a flat-screen cable TV and endless natural light, the living room is the perfect place to end a day of adventure.
Whip up some 5-star southwestern fare in the fully equipped kitchen. No matter what you choose to prepare with the stainless steel appliances, your friends are sure to be impressed as they take their first bites at the breakfast bar for 3.
Looking to elevate your meal? Head through one of the 3 sets of French doors and dine on the private patio. As you feast at the dining table for 2, you'll feel the soothing desert breeze.
When it's time to hit the hay, head into the master bedroom and melt into the cozy queen bed. You're sure to wake up well-rested in this lavish bedroom complete with a flat-screen cable TV and en-suite bathroom.
Take advantage of Mountain Adobe Village's community pool when you need to beat the heat. Located a short walk from the apartment, the pool area offers lounge chairs, a dining table, and more!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you decide to explore the area, hop on your bike and cruise down the Rillito River Bike Path. Cutting through town and ending at the University of Arizona, the bike path offers a unique way to explore Tucson.
Sitting within 30 minutes of the property, Saguaro National Park and Tucson Mountain State Park are must-sees. Whether you choose to hike or take a jeep tour, you're sure to be inspired by the desert scenery you encounter.
Don't feel like cooking? Feast downtown to experience authentic Mexican cuisine. Known as 'the Best 23 Miles of Mexican Food' in the U.S., Tucson has everything from local food trucks to high-end eateries.
Be sure to check out St. Philips Plaza! This landmark, well-known for its fountains, tile art, and towering Eucalyptus trees, offers galleries, boutiques, and delicious restaurants. There is even an open air market on the weekends.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, furnished patio, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, access to a community pool, free WiFi, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Tucson Location - Close to the Rillito River Bike Path, within 30 minutes of Saguaro National Park and Tucson Mountain State Park, minutes from downtown, 5 minutes from St. Philips Plaza, 10 minutes from the University of Arizona, and 2 miles from the Arizona Cancer Center
- Closest Commercial Airport - Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756, (~11.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (1 pet max, 30-pound weight limit, no cats, breed restrictions. Please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Farmers Market
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- On-Call Maintenance
- Hair Dryer
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Dishware and Flatware
- Gated Community
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Flat-Screen TV
- Ground Floor
- Internet Connection
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Extended Stay
- Long Term Renters
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Not Suitable For Children
- Suitable for Elderly
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review