grand total: From $115 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 0
- Bathrooms 1
- Type Studio
*NOTE: Other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Step back from the stress of your daily routine and enjoy a taste of the simple life when you stay at this 1-bathroom Porum vacation rental studio cabin in Oklahoma. Located in the Bixby Cove Cabins, this property offers a well-equipped kitchen, fire pit, charcoal grill, patio, and a private boat dock. Plan a boating trip with your loved one on Eufaula Lake and book today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
This Porum home-away-from-home is perfect for your boating adventures as all cabins come with a private boat dock with the community providing a boat ramp for easy access. Dock your pontoon for the night and head to your cabin to relax for the evening.
Prepare a hearty meal in the well-equipped kitchen and sit out on the covered patio at the outdoor table or the picnic table for an al fresco experience.
Add a little fire to your meal and utilize the charcoal grill for hot dogs and burgers. Afterward, roast marshmallows around the fire pit for s’mores and gaze at the stars.
When you’re ready for bed, the cabin hosts a queen bed or a large sofa for you to rest on. If you’re traveling with larger groups, check out Evolve listings 429711 and 429712.
-- THE LOCATION --
With direct access to the Canadian River and Eufaula Lake, spend your days boating, fishing, swimming and sunbathing. If you wish to rent a pontoon boat, Evergreen Marina is just 10 miles away.
Hike along the Bluebird Trail and observe Oklahoma’s diverse foliage and wildlife. For faster speeds, ride along the mountain bike trails or visit the Lake Eufaula Stables and saddle up for a guided horseback ride through Lake Eufaula State Park.
Take advantage of the free 18-hole disc golf course at Hummingbird Beach or enjoy views of the lake while you play 18 holes at Fountainhead Golf Course.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, covered patio, charcoal grill, outdoor seating and dining, fire pit, private boat dock, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Great Porum location right on Eufaula Lake with easy access to boat rentals, hiking trails, Eufaula Lake State Park, horse stables, and other outdoor adventures
- Nearest Major Airport: Tulsa International Airport (~84 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you’re traveling with larger groups, check out Evolve listings 429711 and 429712
- Please note if the maximum occupancy of 4 guests is exceeded, there will be an additional charge of $25 per person, per night
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Farmers Market
- Fly Fishing
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Cooking Basics
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Smoke Detector
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Beach View
- Lake Access
- Lake View
- Walk to Beaches
- Charcoal Grill
- Dock/Boat Slip
- Fire Pit
- Patio Furniture
- Alarm Clock
- Internet Connection
- Laptop Friendly
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Window A/C Unit
- Access Only By Stairs
- Extended Stay
- Flexible Max Occupancy
- Long Term Renters
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
Guest Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
This is a small unit; but in very good condition. The dock is a short walk and we caught a few fish. The neighbors were very friendly and helpful.
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in April 2019