NEW! Brand New Smoky Mtn Cabin by Tuckasegee RiverCity: Bryson City, North Carolina Property ID: 429062
grand total: From $75 Per Night
- Sleeps 2
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Type Cabin
Whether you’re visiting the Smokies for a fishing trip, a ski retreat or an outdoor getaway, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Bryson City vacation rental cabin for 2 is the perfect home base! ‘Colorful Cow’ is located in a newly constructed neighborhood by the Tuckasegee River, just 5 miles from downtown. Look forward to testing your luck at Harrah’s, hiking through Great Smoky Mountains National Park and whitewater rafting down the Nantahala River before returning to this cozy home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed
After a long day of outdoor adventures, there’s no better place to relax than ‘Colorful Cow.’ Kick back on the covered front porch with your favorite beverage as you watch your furry friend run around in the yard.
For dinner, whip up a hearty meal in the well-equipped kitchen featuring all the necessary cookware, a 4-person dining table and of course - cow paintings.
In the mood for socializing? Head outside to the riverside community pavilion to fire up the community’s charcoal grill or roast marshmallows around the community fire pit.
Before bedtime, curl up on the couch or armchair in front of the fireplace in the comfy living area and watch movies on the flat-screen Smart TV with cable.
Sleep is sure to come easy in the bedroom, featuring a king bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Outdoor enthusiasts, rejoice! You’ll have no trouble finding miles of hiking trails throughout Great Smoky Mountains National Park, minutes from the property. Better yet, bring your motorcycle and enjoy the scenery without the leg work! More hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding awaits at Tsali Recreation Area, 18 miles away.
If you’re more of a shopper, drive 5 miles to reach Bryson City, full of art galleries, restaurants, 2 breweries and the scenic, family-friendly Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
Feeling lucky? Hit the slots, watch shows and dine at restaurants at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, 6 miles from the cabin!
Adrenaline seekers will jump on the opportunity to go whitewater rafting at the Nantahala Outdoor Center, 20 miles from the home. The Outdoor Center is also home to horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, ziplining and more! For more outdoor activities, head to Deep Creek for fishing, tubing and hiking.
Spend summer days reeling in bass or boating at Fontana Lake, 30 miles away or go fly fishing in the Tuckasegee River, minutes away. Come wintertime, take to the slopes at the Cataloochee Ski Area, 25 miles from the property.
If you're up for a longer road trip, drive 61 miles to colorful Asheville, home to multiple restaurants, breweries and the beautiful Biltmore Estate.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, free WiFi, private covered front porch, community fire pit and charcoal grill, driveway parking, covered motorcycle parking and much more
- If you’re traveling with a larger group or hosting an event, check the availability of the other cabins on the property, Evolve listings #429185 (Railroad Crossing), #429238 (Old Bike Blvd), #429239 (Bear’s Den), #429240 (The Coop), #429241 (The Farm House), #429243 (Cast a Line), #429244 (The Stable)
- Prime Bryson City location - 5 miles from downtown and the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and easy access to Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Area, Tsali Recreation Area and the Nantahala Outdoor Center!
- Nearest Major Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~77 miles away) / Asheville Regional Airport (~66 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (including vapes and e-cigarettes)
- No Pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve)
- NOTE: There are other vacation rentals on site with shared amenities
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Farmers Market
- Fly Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Smoke Detector
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- Alarm Clock
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Flat-Screen TV
- Internet Connection
- Keyless Entry
- Laptop Friendly
- Linens Provided
- Safe for Young Children
- Towels Provided
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
Guest Reviews (3)
Write Your Own Review
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your cabin this weekend! Perfect location, clean, and beautifully decorated! Thanks for a wonderful stay!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in July 2019
Very nice cabins and close to everything we wanted to do on our trip. Had Great trip.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in May 2019
These cabins are beautiful and in a great location. If you‚Äôre planning a trip to Bryson City soon then you need to try and stay here. The cabins have all the basic amenities from home. The staff was attentive and helpful with things to do around town as well. I can‚Äôt recommend staying here enough.
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in May 2019