grand total: From $210 Per Night
- Sleeps 14
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Type House
Experience a restful stay in the Northwoods when you visit this Sugar Camp vacation rental lake house. Set on Dam Lake 10 miles from Eagle River, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath getaway for 14 boasts a deck, fireplace, wooden swing, and chairs overlooking the water. When you're not fishing, ice fishing, boating, or cross-country skiing, take advantage of the area's unbeatable snowmobiling. Experience the Snowmobile Derby, Paul Bunyan Fest, National Musky Open, and complete relaxation at this cozy home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
** SALE! All week-long stays in April will be 50% off! **
**Special April Discount: Book For 2 Nights and Get the 3rd Free!**
**Special Pontoon Deals: Book from April 27-May 18 or September 21-October 19 for a week and get the pontoon free! - Please inquire with Evolve for details!**
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: 2 Futons | Loft: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Full Bed
Perched amongst the pines on Dam Lake, this cozy lake house offers an idyllic spot to enjoy a family getaway. Lake views fill the 1,640-square-foot interior, while plenty of seating makes it easy to kick back and unwind.
Crack open the sliding glass doors to let the fresh air drift in, or cozy up to the wood-burning fireplace. The flat-screen cable TV will keep you entertained, while the free WiFi makes it easy for you to plan the day's adventures!
In the fully equipped kitchen, you'll find all of the supplies needed to help you fuel up for the day's adventures. Dine at the 6-person wooden table set beside the water view before heading out.
End each relaxing summer day by lounging in the wooden swing or in one of the Adirondack chairs. For a change of pace, play a few games at the foosball table before calling it a night! Pamper yourself with a soak in the 2-person heated, jetted tub before crawling into bed. Both bedrooms, the living room, and the loft offer a variety of sleeping options to accommodate everyone with ease in this idyllic lake house.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Eagle River area offers year-round recreation that you'll be able to experience from the lake house! In warmer months, play the 18-hole disc golf course at Northland Pines, or play the 18-hole Eagle River Golf Course. The 732-acre Dam Lake offers musky, panfish, bass, pike, and walleye fishing.
Each August, Eagle River celebrates the Paul Bunyan Fest with chainsaw carving, arts and crafts vendors, and live music. Pirates Hideaway promises fun for the whole family with an ice cream shop, tiki bar, and pirate ship rides on Duck Lake! Aptly named, Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag promises countless hours of entertainment.
Come winter, snowmobiling is the sport of choice as Eagle River hosts the annual World Championship Snowmobile Derby - the Indy 500 of Snowmobiling - a thrilling race you won't want to miss! Eagle River also hosts the USA Pond Hockey Championships!
Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Rainbow Wetlands State natural area offer hunting, fishing, trapping, wildlife viewing, and hiking for secluded outdoor recreation. The 732-acre Dam Lake is part of a 5-lake chain leading to boundless aquatic recreation.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans and dishes, free WiFI, a flat-screen cable TV in each bedroom, 2-person heated jetted tub, BluRay player, DVD player, board games, first aid kit, cleaning supplies, provided linens and a few towels, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), foosball table, washer and dryer, deck, outdoor furnishings, Dam Lake access, driveway parking for 2 vehicles with available trailer parking (located up a steep hill) and more
- Peaceful Northwoods location near Eagle River with access to attractions like the World Championship Snowmobile Derby, Eagle River Golf Course, as well as recreation like snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, fishing, hunting and trapping
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rhinelander/Oneida County Airport (RHI) (~26.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- The pontoon is available for weekly rentals only. The charge for adding the pontoon is $500. Customer must state that they would like to rent the pontoon when booking. If they wait longer than a week to state they want the pontoon, the charge goes up to $1,000 per week
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Smoke Detector
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Dishware and Flatware
- Lake View
- Water View
- Boat Available
- Off Street Parking
- Flat-Screen TV
- Internet Connection
- Jetted Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
Guest Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
This place is beautiful ,and spacious. With it being a few steps from the lake the veiw is fantastic. We had a great time ice fishing and hope to return in the summer!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in February 2019