grand total: From $120 Per Night
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.5
- Type Cabin
Experience the majesty of the Montana mountains at ‘The Last Best Cabin,’ a 1-bedroom + loft, 1.5-bath vacation rental for 5. Along with stunning vistas of the encompassing mountains, this cabin offers proximity to Yellowstone, Paradise Valley, and Chico Hot Springs, while nestled near the quaint town of Livingston. When you’re not out photographing some of the nation’s most beautiful scenery, stay home to barbecue in the alpine air, or cuddle inside while taking in the breathtaking views.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds, Twin Pullout Bed | Optional Shasta Trailer: 2 Full Beds
With 10 acres and sweeping 360-degree views of the mountains, this Livingston cabin is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, yet the home comforts like wireless internet and satellite TV allow you to plug back into daily life as much as you desire.
Inside the log cabin, you'll find 1,100 square feet of living space, complete with natural wood accents, vaulted ceilings, an open layout, and wide windows. After a day exploring the area, curl up on the red leather sofa or armchair with a nice book while the wood-burning stove keeps you nice and toasty.
Craving a home-cooked meal? The kitchen comes fully equipped and there’s also a gas grill outside for barbecues. Once everything’s prepped, gather around the indoor dining table or, if the weather’s nice, the outdoor picnic table.
Stay outside with a favorite cocktail as the sun sets over the mountains and the night sky eventually alights with dazzling constellations. Once you’re ready to call it a night, the home offers a master bedroom with a king bed and an upstairs loft with 2 twins and a twin pullout.
If you’re traveling with more than 5 guests, you’ll find sleeping arrangements for 4 additional guests out in the 19-foot Shasta Travel Trailer - available for an additional nightly fee!
Yellowstone National Park is only 38 miles away from ‘The Last Best Cabin,’ so you’ll be mere minutes from volcanic hot spots, alpine rivers, dramatic canyons, lush forests, and gushing geysers. Be sure to check out Old Faithful, Yellowstone’s most famous cone geyser, which erupts every 44 to 125 minutes!
Anglers, be sure to pack all your gear, as world-class fishing awaits just 2 miles away at the Yellowstone River.
Looking to get pampered? The Chico Hot Springs is just 8 miles from the cabin. Along with steaming hot springs, Chico offers horseback rides, hiking, fly fishing, a day spa, beautiful gardens, and 3 different dining option as well as a wine tasting room!
For a taste of urban living, Livingston is just 17 miles away for art galleries, shopping, farmers markets, and unique restaurants - all backdropped by snow-capped mountain peaks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, central heating & air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV, wood-burning stove, loft with extra beds, in-unit laundry machines, furnished porch with rocking chairs, gas grill, outdoor dining area, 4-car driveway, and more!
- The optional 19-inch Shasta Trailer is available at an additional fee and includes sleeping arrangements for 4 additional guests (only available June through October)
- Secluded Livingston location - Just 38 miles outside of Yellowstone National Park, 2 miles to the Yellowstone River, 8 miles to Chico Hot Springs, and 17 miles to downtown Livingston!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (~ 52.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional $30 per night trailer fee (only available June through October)
- The on-site fire pit is off-limits to guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Farmers Market
- Fly Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Alarm Clock
- Internet Connection
- Flat-Screen TV
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Coffee Grinder
- Crock Pot
- Dishware and Flatware
- Mountain View
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wood-Burning Stove
- iPod Dock / MP3
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Car Recommended
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
- Off Street Parking
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review