grand total: From $75 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Type Cabin
Book 'Valley View Cabin' for your next rural retreat to the Omaha area! The 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental for 4 is located at 'The Barn at Cricket Creek,' a family-owned outdoor venue and cabin rental nestled in the hills of the Ozarks. Boasting big skies, wide open space and valley views, the 65-year-old barn is the perfect site for weddings and family events. You'll even be near Branson attractions, Table Rock Lake and more! Come on out and enjoy the Ozarks at 'Valley View Cabin.'
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bunk House: 2 Twin Cots (sleeps 2, available w/ fee)
This cozy cabin at 'The Barn at Cricket Creek' is situated out in the country where you can enjoy dark starry night skies, privacy and all the splendors of the barn. Cows, horses, and chickens enhance the property's country feel, while the familiar amenities inside are sure to make you feel at home.
Sit outside under starry skies and roast marshmallows around the fire! The front porch features a swing and 2 chairs, creating the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee or an evening cocktail.
'Valley View Cabin' features wooden walls, floors and ceilings and rustic decor that welcomes you to Omaha. The living area includes a leather sofa, flat-screen TV with an antennae and streaming and a full kitchen and dining space.
The kitchen is well-equipped with an oven/stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker and more. Prepare a big pot of stew to enjoy at the 4-person dining table. For a small fee, you can even have your groceries picked up and delivered prior to your arrival!
If you're in need of event space, ask about reserving 'The Barn at Cricket Creek!' For additional sleeping arrangements, an optional bunkhouse in the barn is available to rent for 2 guests for a $50 per stay fee.
-- THE LOCATION --
Whatever it is you're looking for, you're sure to find it here! Endless fun on Table Rock Lake is accessible via the Cricket Creek Marina just 2 miles down the road. The marina offers boat rentals for those looking to spend a day out on the lake. A swimming beach is located by the Cricket Creek Campground, plus, there is fantastic fishing to enjoy!
Make your way to Top of the Rock just 6 miles away. Explore the Lost Canyon Cave and Nature Trail, dine with a view, discover the Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum or book a tee time at the Top of the Rock golf course.
All the best of Branson begins about 20 minutes away. Make your way to Dolly Parton's Stampede, the Titanic Museum, the Branson's Promised Land Zoo, or White Water water park. Branson also offers great shopping, dining and golf courses. For more family fun, spend the day at Silver Dollar City approximately 30 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, ice maker, free WiFi, flat-screen TV w/ antennae & streaming, linens, towels, furnished front porch, fire pit, stargazing opportunities, valley views, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, boat parking and more
- Embrace country living at 'Valley View Cabin!' Situated within 'The Barn at Cricket Creek,' you'll have plenty of privacy while being ideally located approximately 2 miles away from the marina, 6 miles from Top of the Rock and 15 miles from Branson!
- Airport: Branson Airport ( ~ 16.5 miles)
On-Site Event Information:
- The Barn At Cricket Creek is a one-of-a-kind venue to host your next wedding or family reunion!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 150
- Event fee(s): Any additional cleaning fees if wanted/needed would be included in the event fee which TA's event specialist will handle
- Outside services/vendor details: Yes
- Event parking: A separate parking lot is available opposite the cabin (see site plan)
- Alcohol policies: Only allow Beer & Wine served via an insured bartender
- Event insurance: Host liquor liability is recommended and evidence of insurance from the bartender is required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- An optional bunkhouse in the barn is available to rent for 2 guests for a $50 per stay fee
- If you would like to order your groceries through the Walmart in Branson, they can be picked up for a $25 fee. These arrangements must be made at the time of booking
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Fly Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Smoke Detector
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Dishware and Flatware
- Ice Maker
- Mountain View
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Flat-Screen TV
- Internet Connection
- Keyless Entry
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Bathtub or Shower On First
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
Guest Reviews (8)
Write Your Own Review
My husband and I were blessed to spend our anniversary together at this charming cabin. It was clean, comfortable with awesome amenities. We cannot wait to return.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in June 2019
This cabin exceeds expectations. Gorgeous! I would recommend this place to everyone. A short 25 minute drive to Branson. It is close to a Marina that you can rent a boat from and enjoy a day on Table Rock Lake. The Ozark National Forest is about an hour drive. We love to hike so the location was perfect! The cabin is clean and well organized. You can tell the owners have put a lot of love into this cabin! We truly enjoyed ourselves! My busy family needed 5 nights to connect and this place certainly allowed us that luxury!
This cabin exceeded expectations. It is clean and well decorated! The property is simply gorgeous. We loved the distance to and from Branson. A quick 25 minute drive! The lake is a short distance away with a great little Marina that you can rent a boat from! Hiking in the Ozark National Forest is only about an hour alway. This was a perfect vacation. We recommend this place! Top Notch! This cabin will not disappoint!
This cabin was absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed our entire stay and we have already agreed this will be the only place we stay at when we visit Branson! Jon and Michelle were so nice and sweet. We were provided with everything and more (smores for the firepit, seasonings and grilling supplies for the grill, etc). The drive from the cabin to Branson was smooth and easy 15-20 mins. Everything was perfect!
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in May 2019
Excellent private place to stay! Highly recommend
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in May 2019
We loved our stay! Very relaxing and such a nice place! We felt right at home, even had fresh eggs in the fridge! It was great. I would definitely recommend this.*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in March 2019
We loved our stay here! It is such a nice little cabin with all the thoughtful touches. The owners are so hospitable and friendly. This was the perfect getaway for my husband and I to get some time alone. Love everything about the cabin and we will be back!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in March 2019
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in March 2019