NEW! Gated Guesthouse at Historic Howey Mansion!City: Howey-in-the-Hills, Florida Property ID: 410887
grand total: From $149 Per Night
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Type House
*Please note this property is at The Howey Mansion where daily tours are conducted; tours will not be taken through the guesthouse*
If you're looking for an exclusive retreat, don't miss out on the opportunity to stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house at the historic Howey Mansion! Up to 5 travelers will receive a complimentary tour of the grounds designed in Mediterranean Revival style. You'll be 15 minutes from Mount Dora & Tavares and 35 minutes from Orlando for family fun!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Truly an architectural gem, The Howey Mansion is a one-of-a-kind destination in central Florida. You're sure to be in awe of the pristine landscape sprinkled with botanicals and quiet ponds.
When you're ready to unwind, head inside this updated guesthouse across the main lawn from the mansion. Warm hardwood flooring leads you into the living space featuring a mounted flat-screen cable TV.
Crisp white cabinetry completes the fully equipped kitchen and provides a comfortable cooking space to suit your culinary inspiration. Serve meals at the bistro table where you'll have a front-row seat to admire the grandeur of the mansion.
A 4-poster queen bed is provided in the first bedroom, while 1 full bed and 1 twin bed polish off the second bedroom. Each offers a flat-screen cable TV for endless carefree entertainment.
Timeless subway tiles line the full bathroom where you'll find a claw foot standalone tub with an attached shower head.
Named for its founder, Howey-in-the-Hills is a uniquely peaceful destination brimming with history and countryside charm. Each traveler will be able to learn about the family history on the mansion tour included with the stay.
Explore beyond the grounds with a 10-minute trip to Lakeridge Winery – Clermont's award-winning winery offering tours and insight into the cultivation and harvesting of the grapes.
Family-friendly excursions are also within easy reach of this property, including a 15-minute drive to Tavares, the seaplane capital of Florida. Shop the quaint retailers in downtown, dine at a waterfront restaurant or ride the Polar Express hosted by The Royal Palm Experience.
Also within a 15-minute drive is Mount Dora known for its antique shops and annual festivals. You can even bike around Lake Dora while anglers patiently cast a line or thrillseekers enjoy water skiing.
If you're looking for a more urban landscape, plan a day to visit downtown Orlando. Located just 35 minutes away, this energetic city is home to the Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, and other popular attractions!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, view of the mansion across the garden, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Travelers staying at this property will receive complimentary admission to The Howey Mansion tour
- Exclusive Howey-at-the-Hills location on the grounds of the Howey Mansion, surrounded by outdoor activities in Yalaha area, 15 minutes from historic Mount Dora, 35 minutes from Orlando, and other central Florida attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (46 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- The Howey Mansion is suitable for large events such as weddings, corporate parties, and luncheons
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 300
- Events must be coordinated through the Howey Mansion staff
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property is at The Howey Mansion where daily tours are conducted; tours will not be taken through the guesthouse
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Farmers Market
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Flat-Screen TV
- 24 Hour Management
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Towels Provided
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Laundry Detergent
- Dishware and Flatware
- Keyless Entry
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Free Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Access Only By Stairs
- Car Recommended
- Events Allowed
- Long Term Renters
- Not Suitable For Elderly
- Suitable for Children
View And Location
- Garden View
- Gated Community
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review