grand total: From $425 Per Night
- Sleeps 24
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.5
- Type Condo
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter happens to be in downtown St. Louis at this vacation rental condo! Boasting 2,000 square feet and Hogwarts-themed rooms, this 5-bed, 4.5-bath unit comfortably sleeps 24 - ideal for hosting traveling quidditch teams or business groups. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of attractions such as Busch Stadium and the Convention Center Complex for easy-access entertainment. Don't forget to take a picture with the famed Gateway Arch alongside the Mississippi River!
Bedroom 1 (Gryffindor): Triple Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2 (Slytherin): Triple Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3 (Hufflepuff): Triple Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4 (Ravenclaw): Triple Twin Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5 (Professor's Room): Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
You won’t want to miss the 9 ¾ train to ‘Hogwarts Dorms,’ a spacious condo in central St. Louis. After a day exploring the city, step inside to unwind with both wizards and muggles of the group!
Stream your favorite shows using the flat-screen LED Smart TV equipped with Roku and an Xbox One gaming console.
When it’s time for The-Start-of-the-Trip feast, the designated chef can whip up recipes in the fully equipped kitchen with ease. Gather in the Great Hall dining area to toast a memorable trip over a hot meal!
Don’t forget to bring your sorting hat so everyone can easily be placed in the appropriate Hogwarts house! The non-magical Squibbs can claim the 5th bedroom offering a twin-over-twin bunk bed and separate desk space.
Centrally located, ‘Hogwarts Dorms’ is the ideal home base for all of your downtown St. Louis attractions. Groups can easily reach the Convention Center Complex within a 15-minute walk!
If you can’t find a quidditch stadium, trade in the snitch for a baseball to attend a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium - also within a 10-minute walk of this condo.
If you need other mischief managed, take the group to visit The Gateway Arch nestled alongside the Mississippi River. Shop local retailers for the perfect souvenir or dine at a riverfront cafe!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen LED Smart TV with Roku, Xbox One console, free WiFi (500 Mbps), Amazon Echo device, and more
- Central location in downtown St. Louis - Within walking distance attractions such as Busch Stadium, the Convention Center Complex, The Arch Gateway, and a variety of shops & restaurants
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport, 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145, (~14 miles away)
- Property has essentials: linens, toilet paper, soap, etc.
On-site Event Information:
- This condo is suitable for groups of up to 28
- Ideal for wedding parties, reunions, or business group trips
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval with $100 event fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Farmers Market
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- 24 Hour Management
- On-Call Maintenance
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Dishware and Flatware
- City/Skyline View
- Off Street Parking
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Central Heating
- Flat-Screen TV
- Internet Connection
- Laundry Detergent
- Linens Provided
- Media Room
- Towels Provided
- Video Game Console
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Children
Guest Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
They are a great host and we loved the space! The location is excellent!! Thanks so much! You rock!
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in January 2019