grand total: From $240 Per Night
- Sleeps 24
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 2
- Type Condo
The force is strong with this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in downtown St. Louis! Up to 28 Jedi-in-training will be able to stay in the 'Jedi Temple,' a modern hostel-style 2,500-square-foot unit perfect for reunions, bachelor/ette parties, groups attending conventions, or kids birthday getaways. Stream favorite shows using the Smart TV after a night on the town - you'll be within walking distance to the Scottrade Center, Busch Stadium, Convention Center, and The Gateway Arch!
Bedroom (Jedi Master Quarters): Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: 10 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds, 2 Sleeper Sofas
Pack your bags and jump to lightspeed to arrive at 'The Jedi Temple' for your next reunion or special event! This Star Wars-themed unit is an ideal retreat for all of your St. Louis pursuits.
After exploring the city, relax in this condo on the large couches in front of the flat-screen LED Smart TV equipped with Roku and an Xbox One console. Skip the shows and listen to your favorite bands using the provided Amazon Echo device.
The designated chef will be able to cook with ease in the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances that include a refrigerator with a front water and ice dispenser.
Call for a Jedi Council meeting at the banquet-style table to share new Rebel Alliance tactics over a fresh feast. Skip at-home dining and walk to a nearby restaurant for local eats!
When it's time to hang up your Jedi cloak, head for bed in one of the 5 full-over-full bunk beds in the main living area. The Jedi Masters will be able to claim the bedroom complete with 1 full-over-full bunk bed.
Conveniently located in downtown St. Louis, 'The Jedi Temple' offers an ideal home base for groups of all types. You'll be able to walk to the Convention Center Complex less than 10 minutes away!
Also within a 10-minute walk is Busch Stadium - home of the St. Louis Cardinals. Trade in your lightsaber for a baseball bat and cheer on your favorite team!
During your stay at this cozy condo, you'll be just a short walk from the Gateway Arch, Dome at America's Center, St. Louis Blues Museum, and more!
Inquire within about getting discounted access to The DEN - a private members' club downtown showcasing a golf simulator, bocce court, shuffleboard court, and other board games perfect for a rainy day.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat-screen LED Smart TV with Roku, Xbox One console, free WiFi (500 Mbps), Amazon Echo device, and more
- Prime location in downtown St. Louis within a 15-minute walk to sites such as Busch Stadium, the Convention Center Complex, The Arch Gateway, the DEN and a variety of shops & restaurants
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport, 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145, (~14 miles away)
On-site Event Information:
- This condo is suitable for groups of up to 28
- Ideal for wedding parties, reunions, or business group trips
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- No kegs or excess alcohol
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Farmers Market
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Flat-Screen TV
- 24 Hour Management
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Dishware and Flatware
- Off Street Parking
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Events Allowed
- Suitable for Children
View And Location
- City/Skyline View
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review