grand total: From $610 Per Night
- Sleeps 14
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 3.5
- Type House
Step back in time when you stay at this lovely 6-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental house in Ijamsville. Built in 1789, this grand stone historic manor home is nestled on a 25-acre working hobby farm with goats, chickens and ducks roaming the property. Up to 14 guests can stay at this peaceful home, from which you’ll have easy access to golf courses, restaurants, and more. After exploring, return to the house to roast marshmallows over the fire pit and enjoy evenings on the large tiki lit patio.
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed, Crib
Whether you’re visiting this historic farmhouse to host an intimate wedding or family retreat, you’ll know you made the right choice for your Maryland vacation. The beautiful 25-acre property provides everything you could desire, from an expansive tiki-lit patio, to a large fire pit.
Enjoy afternoon cocktails and dinner on the patio while watching the goats, chickens and ducks stroll by on the farm. When the sun sets and the stars are sparkling above, gather around the fire pit to roast marshmallows with your loved ones.
Chilly nights are best spent inside the 4,500-square-foot, 3-story home, curled up on one of the couches in one of the beautifully decorated living areas. Elegant antiques and art lead you from each room, including a comfy living room with seating and a cable TV, and a formal dining area with a lovely table and bar.
The chef of the group will be especially pleased with the professionally designed gourmet kitchen featuring 10 burners, 2 convection ovens, an ice machine, and huge center island for serving and preparation.
This property even offers an exceptional personal chef service for an additional fee, which includes the service of an award-winning chef preparing dinner for 8 to 50 guests, along with a continental breakfast left for you to heat up the next morning.
Choose from the dining set in the sunroom, the formal dining set, or the expansive back patio to enjoy your meals every day.
Before bedtime, gather for some quality family time in the game room, where you’ll find chairs, books, games, a large flat-screen cable TV, and a workstation built with 100-year-old barn wood repurposed from the farm.
At the end of each night, rinse off your daily activities in one of 3 full bathrooms and take your pick of one of the bedrooms to rest up in all new, plush beds with quality linens.
Centrally located, this property is just a few miles from major interstates leading to several entertainment and historic landmarks, along with major cities.
Golfers, you’ll want to bring your clubs, as this home is just minutes from 3 top-notch golf courses, including Whiskey Creek, Worthington Manor and PB Dye.
Whenever you’re not cooking at the home, or the chef isn’t cooking for you, venture out to dine at one of several great local restaurants within easy reach in downtown Frederick.
If you’re seeking fresh air and exercise, along with a little bit of history, visit one of the nearby parks. Urbana District Park is right down the road and offers athletic fields and courts, a playground, and a 9/11 veterans memorial. The Monocacy National Battlefield is also just minutes away and is the site of the American Civil War’s Battle of Monocacy fought on July 9, 1864.
For a fun road trip and more entertainment, take one of the major interstates to Washington DC or Baltimore!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a professionally designed gourmet fully equipped kitchen with 10 burners/2 convection ovens, 5 TVs hooked up to DirecTV, new beds, linens and towels, games, books, fire pit, tiki lit furnished patio, washer/dryer, and much more
- For an additional $900 fee per dinner/breakfast, you can enjoy a private chef service for 8 to 50 guests, which includes the service of an award-winning chef preparing dinner for up to 10 guests, along with a continental breakfast left for guests to heat up the next morning (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Beautiful Ijamsville location on a 25-acre working hobby farm - Easy access to golf courses, restaurants, parks, Washington DC and Baltimore!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that there are pet goats, ducks and chickens on the property
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information). Events must be less than 100 people and will cost an additional $3,500 fee, plus an additional cleaning fee. Events would have to be Thursday - Sunday stays, where you check in on Thursdays and check out on Sundays.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Flat-Screen TV
- Media Room
- Catering Available
- On-Call Maintenance
- Game Room
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Dishware and Flatware
- Ice Maker
- Garden View
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- Central Heating
- Foosball Table
- Laundry Detergent
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Bathtub or Shower On First
- Car Recommended
- Events Allowed
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
View And Location
- Ground Floor
- Off Street Parking
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review