grand total: From $125 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Type Cottage
‘The Maples’ is a 1-bed, 1-bath Winthrop vacation rental cottage on Maranacook Lake, offering opportunities for swimming, boating and fishing right in your backyard! The property features modern luxuries with the rustic feel of an authentic Maine camp. With sleeping for 4, this cottage is the perfect home base for small groups searching for a waterfront retreat!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Futon
Make yourself at home inside this cozy cottage, outfitted with warm wood paneling, updated appliances and abundant windows overlooking the lakefront.
Spend an afternoon fishing on Maranacook Lake and bring back your best catch to prepare in the fully equipped kitchen. Serve your fresh feast at the dining table set for 4.
Rinse off any lake-day remnants in the full bathroom, complete with a pristine walk-in shower and quaint vanity.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, the private bedroom houses a queen bed, while the living area offers a comfortable full-sized futon to sleep 2.
Take no more than a few steps to discover a 300-foot waterfront along Maranacook Lake, where you can fish for trout, bass and salmon or dive in for a refreshing swim.
Spend a day on land to explore the shops and eateries within minutes of the property, or see what cultural events are happening nearby!
In the wintertime, you’ll have plenty of options for winter sports with numerous resorts within an hour or less of the property, including Spruce Mountain Ski Slope, Titcomb Mountain and Lost Valley.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, free WiFi, full bathroom, linens and towels, lakefront views and more
- Unbeatable Winthrop location - Waterfront cottage on Maranacook Lake with unrestricted access to swimming, fishing and boating! Minutes from various shops, eateries and events. Less than an hour from ski resorts
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport (~66 miles away)
- No smoking outside of designated area
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you’re traveling with a large group, check the availability of the neighboring house (Evolve listing #399193) for 12 additional sleeping accommodations
- Please note that this property does not have cable, but there are TVs and WiFi for guests to use their own streaming services
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cross Country Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Farmers Market
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Lake View
- Private Beach
- Water View
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
- Central Heating
- Internet Connection
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Children
Guest Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
Beautiful view from this delightful little cabin that is close to amenities but feels a world away. The lake is sparkling clean and the cabin is rustic but comfortable. We would return!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in July 2018