grand total: From $125 Per Night
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Type House
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Treat yourself to a Sedona retreat at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house! This cozy abode provides up to 4 guests with essential amenities, a private hot tub, and desert views, making it the perfect home base for exploring Arizona's desert landscape. Hike, bike, ski and more during your stay at this ideal property located on 2 acres, minutes from shops and restaurants!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Take in the unobstructed views of 800 acres of Arizona desert each morning from 'Hidden Sedona Gem'! Cushman's Cone, Bear Mountain, and Windmill Rock are all visible from the furnished back deck of this 'Old Sedona' house.
When you're not exploring the great outdoors, unwind in the light and airy living area. Relax on plush furnishings while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV or disconnect with a new novel. On chilly days, snuggle with your loved one by the electric fireplace.
Prepare satiating meals in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting modern appliances and ample counterspace. Don’t forget to utilize the gas grill on the covered patio during your stay - homemade feasts are meant to be enjoyed outdoors at the 4-person table!.
As the Milky Way appears in the night sky, savor a nightcap as you soak in the private hot tub. Afterward, roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories around the outdoor fire pit.
Retreat to the two bedrooms to rest and recuperate in the cozy queen-sized beds. In the morning, wake up with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom before starting another beautiful day.
Located on 2 acres of private land, this charming rental property, once home to the actors of the Disney movie, The Legend of Lobo, provides guests with a true desert getaway while still being close to the heart of Sedona!
Catch a glimpse of vibrant hot air balloons floating over the property as you head to your first outdoor adventure! Within minutes of the home, you'll find great hiking trails including Brins Mesa, Soldiers Pass, and Little Horse.
Additionally, enjoy free access into Red Rock State Park, just 10 minutes away, with the provided pass. If you're looking for speed, check out well-maintained mountain biking trails like Hiline and Hangover, both found within 17 miles of the house.
Cool down by kayaking or rafting on the Verde or Colorado River! Paddle solo or schedule a guided trip with Great Ventures, who offers various tour options to fit your group’s needs.
In the winter, head an hour and a half north to Arizona Snowbowl! Ski, snowboard, or simply relax in the frozen landscape while sipping hot cocoa.
Spend a rest day in the town of Sedona, located just 10 minutes away! Shop at boutique stores like Red Rose, peruse local art galleries, and dine at superb restaurants including Tortas De Fuego, Nick's Westside, and Thai Spices Natural Restaurant, all located within 5 miles of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, gas grill, furnished covered patio and deck, outdoor fire pit, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, electric fireplace, Red Rock Pass, Safeway discount card, 2 driveway parking spots, and more
- Peaceful and scenic Sedona location- Experience that far-away feeling while still being close to town while staying at this ideally located property found within minutes of great outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, and kayaking. Plus, enjoy easy access to the shops, art galleries, and restaurants of Sedona
- No smoking (outside only, must use ashtrays with sand to reduce fire hazards)
- Pet friendly (please keep dogs on a leash at all times outside of the home due to safety from wildlife)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 5 (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Detergent
- Crock Pot
- Dishware and Flatware
- Ice Maker
- Water Filter
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Beach Towels
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
Pool And Spa
- Private Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Bathtub or Shower On First
- Not Suitable For Children
- Suitable for Elderly
View And Location
- Mountain View
Guest Reviews ()
No reviews available. Write Your Own Review