grand total: From $140 Per Night
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Type Cabin
Boasting 1,250 square feet of charming living space, this cozy Pocono Lake cabin invites 6 guests to kick back, relax, and stay awhile. Ideal for families and friends looking to escape to the picturesque Pocono Mountains, this serene 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Ideally located in the gated community of Arrowhead Lake, all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are right at your fingertips, including in-unit laundry machines, a fully equipped kitchen, and 3 heated community pools. Also, for a small additional fee, you can enjoy the terrific on-site amenities offered by the community, including fishing in fully stocked lakes, 3 heated community pools, 4 beaches, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoe pits, bocce ball courts and year-round community events.
Start memorable vacation days on the chalet's private outdoor deck, where you can sip on a cup of coffee or freshly squeezed orange juice while listening to the birds serenade you from the towering treetops. If the weather isn't on your side, don't worry, you can watch your favorite entertainment on one of the 2 big screen cable TVs, conveniently located in the living room and loft area. When you'd rather decompress away from modern electronics, nestle up by the stone fireplace and finish that novel you've been reading or gather around the dining room table for a friendly card game with your loved ones.
At the end of days spent lounging by one of the pristine community pools, just a 5-minute walk from the home, or hiking the hills of Hickory Run State Park, create delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen or have happy hour on the deck as you utilize the gas grill. At the end of the evening, feast your eyes on the blanket of stars from above while you and your companions roast marshmallows around the firepit and reminisce about the day's events.
When you're ready to venture out into the city of Pocono Lake, you won't have to travel far to experience endless attractions. Ski the slopes of Big Boulder Ski Resort, only minutes from the home, or splash down the slide at Safari Water Park. Swing your troubles away at one of the lush golf courses or shop 'til you drop at the Crossings Outlet Mall. If you like getting active outdoors, bike the scenic trails of Hickory Run State Park or hike the majestic hills of Lehigh Gorge State Park. For a more leisurely option, stroll downtown and taste the menu at Chat n' Chew or indulge in a treat at the Tasty Swirl. Whether you choose to spend your time lounging by one of the heated community pools or exploring the nearby trails, you'll have a hard time saying goodbye to this Pocono Lake vacation rental cabin.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an outdoor grill, firepit, 2 big screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, central heating, fully equipped kitchen, loft area, and much more
- Arrowhead Lake Community amenities include 4 beaches, 3 heated swimming pools, fitness center, tennis and basketball courts and more for a small additional fee
- Unbeatable location near fine dining, casual eateries, local pubs, shopping, skiing, hiking, biking, water parks, and golf courses!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Couch in the Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A Queen-sized bed in the Loft can also accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Access to Arrowhead Lake community amenities will require an additional fee of $8 per person, per day for children 12 years and older during the summer months and an optional $2 per day during the rest of the year (for the use of only the fitness center and play rooms)
- Purchase of a $25 parking pass will be required prior to your stay. You will receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended that you provide your own for your stay
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Central Heating
- Dishware and Flatware
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Patio Furniture
Pool And Spa
- Community Pool
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
View And Location
- Gated Community
Guest Reviews (1)
Write Your Own Review
My husband, daughter and I stayed here with a couple and their son (both babies). The place was perfect - easy to get to and located in a nice little community. We went when it was freezing but the summer community options sound like they would be a blast. We had plenty of wood to make cozy fires and a beautiful dining table to eat and play games on. The kitchen was great for making group meals. We were able to contact the owner with no problem, which is always comforting. This house was a great hang out house (it was too cold to do much outside) and we would be thrilled to stay again in the summer with more outdoor activities.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on March 3, 2017