grand total: From $175 Per Night
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 2
- Type Apartment
Get away from it all when you stay at this tranquil 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Arch Cape along the Oregon Coast. With stunning views of the ocean through the large bay windows, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, and accommodations for 5 guests, you're sure to have a relaxing trip with your loved ones!
All of your cares will melt away as you arrive at this cozy apartment, surrounded by lush vegetation and the sounds of the ocean to relax you. Once inside, a wooded, open-beamed interior welcomes you and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The living room offers plush sofas where you can watch your favorite cable show or DVD on the flat screen TV. The built-in nook is a perfect place to curl up with a book or simply admire the stunning ocean view from the large windows. On chilly nights, get the wood-burning fireplace going and pour your favorite beverage as you watch the sunset for the ultimate in relaxation!
When hunger strikes, whip up a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen which you can enjoy at the dining table next to the large windows in the living room for an incredible dining experience! After a fun-filled day, head to the ensuite bath in the bedroom and get washed up for bed before getting a good night's rest. In the morning, take your coffee out to the private back deck and wake up as you take in the sounds of the ocean and nature around you.
You'll love the home's private access to the beach, just sixty feet from the Pacific Ocean's shoreline. If you decide to explore past this serene property, Cannon Beach can be found five miles away and is a popular vacation destination. In this artist community, you'll also find several art galleries and a theater house. In warmer weather, head to one of the many parks for some fun and fresh air, or explore the many miles of pristine white beaches. Please your palate by heading to one of the area's first-class restaurants for tasty seafood, or sample delicious wines at the wine shops. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Arch Cape, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip when you book this incredible vacation rental apartment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a beachfront location, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen cable TV with DVD player, CD player, in-unit laundry machines, wood-burning fireplace, wireless internet access, private patio, linens, and towels
- Enjoy a quick walk to the beach with private access
- Fantastic Arch Cape location! Easy access to beaches, art galleries, wine shops, theater, restaurants, parks, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Sleeper Sofa
- A Queen-Sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $35 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Cinema/Movie Theater
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Whale Watching
- Internet Connection
- Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- CD Player
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Trash Bags/Paper Towels
- Central Heating
- Wood-Burning Stove
- Dishware and Flatware
- Free Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Patio Furniture
- Extended Stay
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Bathtub or Shower On First
- Car Recommended
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Elderly
View And Location
- Ocean View
- Walk to Beaches
Guest Reviews (15)
Write Your Own Review
We absolutely loved, loved, loved this place! We have stayed in ?B&B?s? on Arch Cape for a couple of years, and this has been the best place ever. We came in the dead of winter to see what it was like because we are thinking of buying beachfront property on Arch Cape. Many, many homes are not nearly as well kept up and clean as this one. Bob apologized profusely for any foliage or rocks that were not pristine because of the HUGE storm this area had just experienced, but it was no worry of ours. He had a few tools out where he was working to clean up from the storm, but this is his HOME. He had taken care of everything before we arrived. He even had wood purchased for us, and a fire with kindling and newspaper all made and ready to go! We just had to light a match! He was one text away from almost instant support and we had to turn down some of his graciousness because we wanted him to enjoy this view and life here on the beach also. The one person that left a ?less than perfect review? needs to understand a few things. First, these people that open up their homes for rental guests are not fortune 500 companies with endless resources. I am grateful I have not needed to share my home with guests just for the money aspect. (Although my sister and daughter have). These people are letting you into their home - and in Bob's case - to share the expansive, unparalleled view of the ocean. I mean, you follow the most beautiful path and go through the most darling gate and you're standing next to the Pacific Ocean! They don't have endless money's to have perfect dishes, perfect appliances, and all the other things that a hotel with a kitchen would provide. But this place was CLEAN, stocked, warm, beautiful, and had everything we needed. There was also gorgeous handmade soaps, from Bob's wife, in both bathrooms! And if there was something missing or needed, we simply text'd Bob and it was immediately taken care of. There are so many things about this house that I could comment on that are beautiful and wonderful, but the reviewers below have done a great job of that. But I do have to mention one thing...the woodworking from the walls to the ceiling was absolutely stunning. We have a nice home where we live, but we took pictures of this ceiling to hopefully do the same thing in our home! We stayed in another home (where I did not complain) which was about the same age as this one, where it didn't look like it had been dusted, or even cleaned for many, years. Th
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in January 2018
This place was great! I took my parents here for a weekend getaway and it was just what we were expecting. Vintage style home with a cozy fireplace and great view of the ocean. I will definitely be coming back!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in January 2018
We enjoyed the amazing view of the beach and Whale Rock from our apartment. The location was perfect for walking on the beach and surrounding area. The owner provided us with excellent references for dining out and was helpful in providing firewood/kindling for the fireplace. Overall, a cozy, relaxing stay.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay in January 2018
The place was just as expected, thought perhaps a bit older than I thought it might be. But it was very relaxing, cozy, and comfortable. And right on the beach. I would absolutely rent again.
*This review was originally posted on Airbnb for a stay in January 2018
The property and its owner are true to their word and photos! This place had just about everything that you would want, very well maintained and very close to the beach. I will be back! Earlier reviews mentioned that it was hard to find and the bed was uncomfortable. We did not have that experience; It is recommended that you screenshot directions as cell service can be spotty you on your way there. The bed was comfortable and I got a really good night sleep.
*This review was originally posted to HomeAway for a stay in November 2017
We had an amazing stay at this location. The house was cozy and comfortable and the view was amazing. Would highly recommend this place to everyone!
*This review was originally posted to HomeAway for a stay in October 2017
The cabin is exactly what I expected and the location couldn't be beat. Bob was a great host and available if I needed anything. Fireplace and firepit was perfect for the chilly evenings. Neighborhood is very quiet and beach is never busy. House was a short drive from all the small towns along the 101. The only thing that would have made it even better would be if a washer/dryer were available. Would definitely recommend for couples and small group of friends.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on September 29, 2017
We had an incredible time! My husband and I work REALLY hard so when the opportunity for a RELAXING vacation presented itself, we couldn't wait. The apartment is attached to the owners home but that really didn't detract from the experience. Bob was very friendly and accommodating; we only saw him twice so privacy wasn't a concern. Both times we did see him, he was cordial and shared a wealth of knowledge in helping prepare us for our stay from the best place to get groceries to site seeing. It was the perfect size for my husband, dog, and me. Yes!! It's dog friendly!! It comes with dishes, a microwave, oven, fridge... all the basics for cooking. The living room area was awesome; there are HUGE windows with a PERFECT view of the ocean which is only about 50m from your rear doorstep. We were amazed with the venue!! We spent many mornings having breakfast on the deck watching the waves and one night at the property fire pit which the host generously provided wood for. There is also a little hose available to wash your sandy feet as you pass back through the garden to your deck. The private beach was empty most of the time; in the evening, you can find crabs burrowing into the sand along the ocean line. It was an incredible experience! There were 2 x days when the temperatures in the apartment were too warm for us due to abnormal heat the area was experiencing. The thermostat does request that you don't adjust it as it controls the temperatures for the entire property. I'm sure if we had asked, it could have been adjusted though. It's prefect and we'd love to come back. We recommend checking out: EVOO (dinner) Wayfarer Hug Point Cape Kiwanda Cannon Beach Haystack Rock
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on September 24, 2017
Great location in Arch Cape. Right on sandy beach. Just minutes by car from towns of Manzanita and Canon Beach. Quiet. No traffic noise, just the sound of the wind and waves.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on August 17, 2017
We reserved this place looking for a dreamy place to celebrate our anniversary and instead got a nightmare. Other than the view and beach access, which yes, are as pictured/described, we had these issues:
1) NOT CLEAN: We are not clean freaks, but this place grossed us out. All of the towels were incredibly musty/moldy smelling and many were stained or ragged. There is mildew growing in the showers, and there is so little air circulation possible within the rental that it has a generally moldy/musty feel - we even started to have upper respiratory reactions while we were there. We found leftover items from previous guests including clothing in the dresser and food in the refrigerator/freezer. Some of the lesser used items in the kitchen actually had a layer of dust on them while others were a little greasy. The dish scrubber sponge in the kitchen was so old the scrubber part was completely pilled up. Lastly, there were full dog poop sacks tossed just off the back of the deck on the side of the house - perhaps not too surprising since there was no obvious place other than the kitchen garbage can to dispose of this waste.
2) PRIVACY LACKING: This rental is essentially the other half of a house. There are solid french doors in the living room that connect the two. While these are kept closed during your stay, they are a little flimsy and we could hear muffled conversations and kids playing on the other side in addition to smelling whatever they were cooking. At the front entry-way (shared with the other half) a curtain-less kitchen window looks directly through the rental, and another curtain-less window/front door looks directly into the front bath. It’s a little creepy.
3) NOT QUITE AS DESCRIBED: The “fully equipped kitchen” is only fully equipped if you mostly mean castoffs from someone else’s 1990 kitchen. Many obvious things were missing such as chef and paring knives, frying pans, and the lid to the blender. In addition, we counted on the promised “in-unit laundry machines”, but when we asked where they were, found out they weren’t included even though the write-up for this unit clearly lists them as available in two spots.
4) LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM: Since the manager’s family used to run this rental as a B&B, we expected this part to be easy for them, but there were many stumbles. For example, upon check-in, we were informed that a previous guest had left with the rear (beach) door key. Yet, there did not seem to be any effort to re-key this door which would have seemed appropriate - particularly after the manager related a story about having people come up off the beach to the house to peer into it through the windows/doors. Then, there were many things that were just absent - matches to light a fire in the fireplace and soaps for the shower in the main bath. Finally, a number of things, rather than being topped off and ready for our multiple night stay were instead running on empty with no replacements: kleenex (we got 1), dish soap (1 wash), salt & pepper, lightbulbs burned out. Also, the skylight by the fireplace leaked when it rained.
5) LIGHT - too much AND too little!: The bedroom ceiling is just a continuation of the open vaulted ceiling throughout most of the rental. Sounds great until you try to sleep there. Then the morning light coming through the several skylights will awaken you at dawn. On the other side of the coin, when it gets dark, most of the lighting in the kitchen and living room is indirect. While this is nice for creating mood, sometimes you just want to be able to see what you are doing, and it can feel a little dark and dim.
*This review was originally posted on TripAdvisor for a stay in June 2017
We are very sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your anniversary stay and we have shared this feedback with the homeowner. We take feedback from our guests very seriously, and we will ensure that the proper steps are taken to make sure the home meets our core property standards and these issues do not recur for future guests. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and we hope to assist you in booking a vacation rental that will exceed your expectations in the future. Best, The Evolve Team
*This Review was orginally posted on Airbnb for a stay on 05/30/2017
Nice place, with a great ocean front property view and access_�ր
*This Review was orginally posted on Airnb for a stay on 05/25/2017
Nestled in Arch Cape, this 1BR was just what we were in looking for! Best part, you are steps away from Arch Cape beach! Perfect for walks and exploring. Constant sound of the waves are magnificent! Lots of natural light with windows directly facing the water. Full patio and seating areas (covered) to watch the waves. 5 min drive or 30 min beach walk to the Hay stacks. Perfect if you are looking for a quiet place away from the touristy and busy Cannon beach, but still want to be close enough to town. Also, great location if you're wanting to check out other beaches, hiking trails, and parks on the coast. Directions to the property were well laid out in the email provided well in advance. Our contact was very attentive and respectful of our space. The apartment is a suite off the main house. The space it self is spacious for 2-4 persons, well equip with utilities, utensils, and linen. Interior nautical theme was interesting and well suited. I would recommend this place to friends and family.
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay April 13, 2017
This is the rainy season but even so it was beautiful. Dog friendly and cozy
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on April 11, 2017
This property is placed perfectly on the Oregon coast and right on the beach! If you like being able to listen to the waves crash as you fall asleep you will love this place! There is a fireplace that makes it cozy if it gets a bit brisk at night and a large kitchen to cook for an army if you wish. We will definitely be back! Only "bad" thing was that it was somewhat difficult to find but wasn't a make or break, still loved it!
*This review was originally posted on HomeAway for a stay on March 24, 2017